2.4.13

Sports Chic

Happy Easter monday! I hope your weekend was fabulous! Just want to share with you a little outfit post. I wore this yesterday whilst car shopping/pubbing/eating with my lovely mama. I wanted a Sports chic feel, so I teamed my boyfriends sweater with a crisp white shirt and cropped mesh trousers. This finished off with toe capped court shoes and Voila!





                                      
Grey Oversized Sweater- Boyfriends
White Shirt- Gap
Cropped Mesh Trousers- Zara
Pointed Court Shoes- Faith
Coral Lipstick- Chanel
Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelet- Maria Clay

What do you think of this outfit? Anything you would change? Please share your thoughts!!

X jessie

4 comments:

  1. omg the mesh trousers and courts are divineeeeee! you look lovely :)

    missbaigent.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those trousers hun, I've never seen them before...do you reckon Zara still stock it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jilian!

      My friend bought them last week so I think so! I love them too!

      X

      Delete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x