10.5.13

HAUL

As most of you probably are, I'm very much looking forward to my summer holiday and it just so happens it begins in less than 4 weeks! eeek! Baring this in mind I decided I needed a bit of a haul to get me some summer ready pieces. 

As usual Topshop was my first stop, where I got this b-e-a-utiful dungarees. They are check, with polka dots to make them a little more fun. I got some great Flatforms after months f searching for the perfect pair, I bought these beauties from Topshop for a bargain price of £32. I also bought my second 2 piece of the season in the form of this tropical printed midi skirt and crop top. This will be absolutely perfect for a stroll round any Greek Harbour!Throw in some cute crop tops from Primark, a necklace from New Look and my haul is complete!


Dungarees- Topshop
Necklace- New Look
Tropical Print Skirt- Topshop
Flatforms- Topshop (similar here)
Aztec Crop Top- Primark
Lie Crop Top- Primark 

What do you think of my new items? Anything take ya fancy?

X jessie

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you styled these dungarees, already noticing their appearance on your instagram! Eek

    tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I'll keep you updated!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the dungas! you can so pull them off lucky gal! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can!

      I'll post an ootd soon :)

      x

      Delete
  4. Hey! Thanks for the follow and the lovely comment, I am following you back now :)

    Loving all the prints for sumer, especially the dungarees

    xxx

    hannelorefashion.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, i'm loving prints at the minute.

      Thanks for your lovely comment. I'd love it if you would follow back?

      X

      Delete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x