16.7.13

Style | Leather Lover

I don't know about you guys but I'm absolutely in love with the weather and to celebrate I wear leather...okay okay I know it may not be the most practical but I can't shy away from my beloved leather mini, even  if it is 30degrees outside.


Top- Zara (sale)
Skirt- Topshop (old)
Boots- c/o Debenhams

To make this a little more acceptable I've binned the 50deniers and bared all. Teamed with my zara sale vest and Chelsea boots its perfect for a casual summers day in the office. The sun is going to keep on basking and so am I.

Now, can somebody please show me the pool?!

X jessie

2 comments:

  1. Love this look!!
    Especially the glasses! :D

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, love you blog :)

      www.the-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x