11.3.13

CELINE AW13

My love for french fashion houses has never been something I have denied, but if you know me you'll also know about my love for the wonderful Celine. From my early days of exploring the world of fashion and fashion houses, something about Celine instantly stood out to me. The elegance and confidence of a woman wearing Celine is something I truly admire. I am in love with the clean cut silhouette and the brilliant tailoring we see season after season.

This season we saw mixes of white, grey marl, pastel pink & black as the basis for the AW13 colour palette. Below the knee tailored skirts with structured tshirts and fur clutches makes this Celine collection oh so yummy!! Laundry Bag Checks were enlarged onto tailored oversized coats and funnel neck sweaters, to create a warm humble feeling.

Something quite special happened this season, It was like the old Celine mixing with the more contemporary and I absolutely loved it!!! Do you have a favourite designer? What do you love about them? Please comment and let me know!






All Images from www.style.com 


X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x